[thelist] [DHTML] Does the work on Mac IE?

Mike Carlson domitianx at domitianx.com
Mon Mar 10 14:19:00 CST 2003

I am not sure what it is supposed to look like, but I am going to assume
its supposed to be a tool bar that emulates a windows-like toolbar? No,
on the Mac its just a regular table with a border and bunch of text
underneath it.

Also, it looks better in Phoenix 0.5 (Mozilla) than it does in IE 6 SP1.
In IE, the columns get squished together and over lap each other.

-Mike