[thelist] Stupid Photoshop question

Peekstok, Anna Anna.Peekstok at METROKC.GOV
Tue Mar 11 12:36:39 CST 2003

From: Kelly Hallman:
> On Tue, 11 Mar 2003, Peekstok, Anna wrote:
> > Image -> Mode -> Duotone -> Type: Monotone (then select color).
>
> Interesting approach, but then you are locked into that
> palette and you
> don't have too much flexibility.

FYI, I regain palette flexibility later if I need it by changing Mode again
to RGB.

By the way, what has happened to the list's ability to strip out the bogus
formatting my employer's exchange server adds to my  messages? My posts sure
look ugly, even though they're leaving my desk as plain text.

Anna