[thelist] styling iframe

Erik Mattheis gozz at gozz.com
Tue Mar 11 14:50:21 CST 2003

I 'm having trouble coming up with something that works as I desire in
my target browsers: IE 5+ and NS 6+.

The context of the iframe is this:

src="iframe.html"></iframe></td>

What I would like to do is have iframe.html appear as if it's just
vertically scrolling content of the parent td: no margins, borders or
padding of it's own.

(the problems I'm having are a horizontal scrollbar in IE 6.02 and a
padding of 2px [which I think is the border-spacing/default cellspacing
for IE] in all versions of IE).

I'd like to do this with as few html tag attributes as possible.
Including on the <table> and <td> in the iframe html.

Erik Mattheis
GoZz Digital
<http://goZz.com/>
Flash and ColdFusion Development