[thelist] zip codes (was something else)

Scott Harman scott at enteractiontv.com
Tue Mar 11 16:37:57 CST 2003

Yes indeed - thank you Emma,
And cheers for the link Rudy -
it's going in my lists to rag my clients about (Typo in one of our db's with
data provided by client contained the country Grease! but let's not go
there! :))

Interesting fact - I don't even know which bloody county I live in!

Scotty

<tip author="scotty" topic="advice for surviving bad clients">
Lay down in stone exactly what party is responsible for data integrity.
If you cross load the wrong information into your forms or databases you'll
find that you'll be help responsible even if it's not really your problem.
If accessibility of content is laid out in your design goals and you've got
bad
data - it's something that's going to cut into your bottom line!
</tip>