[thelist] macromedia.com works!

Paul Bennett paul at teltest.com
Thu Mar 13 12:55:43 CST 2003

Erik Mattheis wrote:

> Uh, perhaps some people here will find great pleasure in reading the
> feedback I just sent Macromedia:

;)
Uh, I hate to bring this up, but now I can't even *see* mm.com in
Mozilla 1.3b on win 2000. The whole page loads, I check the source, and
all the Flash is there but I see nothing. I figure I may actually have
to use the site someday, and can't send them feedback because there is
*no* page to navigate.
Details:
Default UA string
Images set to display only from the originating server
cookies allowed, haven't been cleared fr quite a while
can see other flash sites no problems
AFAIK I have the 6 player installed (default with new versons of Mozilla?)

I know some others (rudy?) had the same problem, (did we figure it out?)
I have cleared my cookies before and that didn't help. All I know is
that last week it worked, this week it doesn't
??
screenshot is here:
http://members.evolt.org/bennettpr/images/macro.gif

--