[thelist] Re: display inline

Carol Stein techwatcher at accesswriters.com
Fri Mar 14 10:35:57 CST 2003

On K-Meleon, the site linked in your message looks the same except (oddly)
for text sizes...

Note: One point often overlooked is that table sizes are set up
(internally) according to lengths of FIRST LINE, with newer standards. I
find sometimes, in tables with cellular (multi-line) data, it's worth
forcing the length of the first lines in cells to make things prettier.
Shades of typesetting...

P.S. Sorry about subject; threw out relevant digest before I remembered to
answer Emma Jane's post (sorry if I misspelled name; not good on names
either).

Cheers --
Carol