[thelist] Delete all FP Code

Gregory Wostrel info at gwcreative.com
Tue Mar 18 20:56:52 CST 2003

Curiously, I find myself with the same sort of task and about the same
size. In my case i am using GoLive 6 and BBEdit6.5 on Mac OSX. I also
have Dreamweaver MX. I have started through the job but am overwhelmed
at the size of it. Just a mess of "dynamicanimation" and "font face"
and a maze of tables.

BTW, I think as all CSS layouts and XHTML take solid hold and the
benefits become obvious to everyone (read: Clients) there is going to
be a lot of (worthwhile) work doing this sort of thing.

Anyone have any tools?

Thanks from me as well
Greg Wostrel

gwcreative