[thelist] Emails bouncing to home address.......

Christopher Ditty cditty at mlgw.org
Mon Mar 17 09:14:33 CST 2003

Hello all.  Every since the move last week, I have not received a single
message from TheList.  They are all showing up in my sendmail logs as
bounces.

All the bounce lines are similar to this one.
h2GCuMA01245: ruleset=check_mail,
arg1=<thelist-bounces at lists.evolt.org>, relay=[216.40.227.23],
reject=451 4.1.8 Domain of sender address
thelist-bounces at lists.evolt.org does not resolve

Just thought somone needed to know.

Chris