[thelist] glasshaus gone...

Dee, Dax Development.com daxi2000 at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 19 20:16:29 CST 2003

Hi everyone!
	I have a situation that has presented itself - and I'm not sure
how to decide what's next.  I have a colleague who wants to offer my
java shopping cart to one of his clients.  No problems so far.....BUT,
(here's the catch) - he wants me to offer it to the client as a hosted
solution (I would host their cart) - I know about the SSL, etc - BUT,
what I'm trying to figure out is how would I go about this?  I asked my
host, and he doesn't have any idea what I'm asking (I probably worded it
poorly) - but, I'm not sure how to explain it more than I did.....
	I guess what I need to know - if any of you offer hosted
solutions - what sort of things do I need to consider, how would I go
about chatting with my webhost about it, and how much of a pain would it
be?
	TIA in advance for any input - my webhost is anxiously awaiting
my explanation - but, I really don't even know where to begin discussion
about it with him.

In harmony,

Dee
"If you can *dream* it, we can *do* it!