Subject: [thelist] site pirating

wndrlnd wndrlnd at gte.net
Thu Mar 20 01:34:22 CST 2003

this is shocking! i've seen a lot of idea imitators/assimilators and drones
out there, but never anything quite as galling.
i think it's gotta be some guy in a garage functioning like those ebay
electronics scammers- but why they chose lower cost items to bait and switch
and not high end electronics...? maybe customers don't pursue someone who's
swindled them out of 30 bucks like they would more money. could it be a
fraudulent web designer, erecting numerous leeched sites to appear
legitimate?
bizarre, whatever it is.
i feel for you.
:-\