[thelist] problem with div align in opera

Scott Harman scott at enteractiontv.com
Thu Mar 20 07:32:50 CST 2003

IE6.01 Sp1 on XP renders fine
Mozilla gecko 1.3 (build 20030312) renders the same - except that it is
centered (rather than being left 5px and down 5px on ie)
NS 7.0 (gecko 1.02 build 20030208) renders exactly the same ask mozilla
Image took approx 3 seconds to load in NS however.

(All running under XP - will confirm in Mandrake 9.0 with Mozilla when
have time this arvo)