[thelist] glasshaus gone...

rudy r937 at interlog.com
Thu Mar 20 08:12:48 CST 2003

>> Should one rush to amazon et al. and quickly order every
>> interesting book while they last?

i would, they won't be printing any more of them

> ... take the opportunity to plug their
> "Practival Web Database Design" book that Rudy co-authored.
> I highly recommend it to anyone who needs to quickly learn how
> to do a lot of SQL queries. This book has paid for itself ten-fold
> already, and I haven't even read the whole thing yet.

randal, thanks a lot, i really appreciate the kind words

folks, if you do decide to go to amazon to get any of the glasshaus
books, please make sure you start your surfing experience here --

 http://amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1904151205/evoltorg02-20

notice the evoltorg02-20 on the end?  that's evolt's affiliate id

when you buy, a few pennies will find their way to help support evolt

rudy