[thelist] site pirating

Andrew Finger andyjje at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 20 08:18:21 CST 2003

I don't mean to point fingers or anything, but its my inclination to wonder
who is the victim n a situation like this.  As this web page involves
Vanilla, and looking at the "Facts" link on the California web page, I saw
that most of the world's vanilla is grown in the Indian Ocean.  I think some
of this pirating information ought to be reported to both designers.

<tip=elementary school rule of thumb>He who smelt it, dealt it.  He who made
the rhyme, committed the crime</tip>