[thelist] glasshaus gone...

Hugh Blair hblair at hotfootmail.com
Thu Mar 20 09:13:43 CST 2003

General feeling is that the currently printed books will be
the end of those publications in that form. If any other
publisher 'picks up' the author/title, they'll want to
publish the content in their format and style. Since no one
has stepped forward to buy the companies, most feel that the
titles/copyrights will revert to the author(s) which will allow
them to shop the book around to other publishers. Some houses
are already contacting writers, so some of the books may come
out in another form later this year. More will be known in a
few weeks.

Hugh