[thelist] XML/XSL query

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 20 10:16:15 CST 2003

> From: "Bird, Graham" <Graham.Bird at rspb.org.uk>
[...]
> How widespread is the use of XML/XSL for websites? As far as I can
> remember, I've seen no discussion of it on this list.
[...]

i've been using it daily for well over a year now...

all of the sites built on our content management system
(<plug>QuantumCMS at quantumcms.com</plug>) use use XSLT
to style the XML feed of content from the database into HTML (or
any number of other formats like WML, RSS, or even custom XML
for import into things like InDesign)...

we don't deliver XML/XSLT to the browser, however, we just use it
on the server side...

--
my latest book project:
  Web Graphics for Non-Designers