[thelist] CSS margin/padding

Raymond Camden ray at camdenfamily.com
Thu Mar 20 14:52:36 CST 2003

Odd - it seems to be affected by the A tag. This is what I have now...

				Moo Zoo Doo Foo Goo Moo Zoo Doo

leftnav=

.leftnav, .leftnav a {
	font-weight: bold;
	font-family: Arial;
	font-size: 9pt;
	color: #214c68;
	margin-top: 10px;
	line-height: 18px;
	padding-left: 10px;
	text-decoration: none;

}

But as soon as I add a link around the text, only the first line idents
right.

Raymond Camden, ColdFusion Jedi Master for Mindseye, Inc
Member of Team Macromedia (http://www.macromedia.com/go/teammacromedia)

Email    : jedimaster at mindseye.com
Blog     : www.camdenfamily.com/morpheus/blog
Yahoo IM : morpheus