[thelist] ADMIN reminder to trim

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 20 17:17:02 CST 2003

sure, we've all had a few days off from the evolt.org mailing lists...
we were all getting batty waiting for our fix of brilliant insight from all
over the world...

but now that we've got it back, let's not forget that one of the main
reasons people consider the evolt.org mailing lists to be so darn
cool is because of the high signal-to-noise ratio...

please contribute to this by trimming your posts...  aggressively...

when in doubt, cut it... when not in doubt, cut it...

[you know how hard it was to write this without prom or bris jokes?]

--
my latest book project:
  Web Graphics for Non-Designers