[thelist] Tutorial - step-by-step Linux install to make server

Scott Harman scott at enteractiontv.com
Fri Mar 21 04:29:15 CST 2003

An excellent place to start with specific issues is also
http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/index.php?s=
One of the best configuration tools is webmin - gives you access to
pretty much every module you need - in a web interface from a remote
machine.
Run's on it's own http server so it's independent of apache.

Scott