[thelist] Tutorial - step-by-step Linux install to make server

Scott Harman scott at enteractiontv.com
Fri Mar 21 10:38:41 CST 2003

On your first cd you'll have a bunch of .img files
Most distros only require the first 4 or 5 depending on the distro - in
the images directory you should have a README to tell you what each
image does - then there will be a utils folder - hopefully containing
doswrite.exe, rawrite.exe or similar which you use to create fdd boot
images.
At which point CD support is added and Bob's your father's brother.  As
it were.

Scotty