[thelist] TIP: Homesite+ free with Dreamweaver MX

Minh Lee Goon evolt at goonies.info
Fri Mar 21 11:31:58 CST 2003

<tip type="software" author="Minh Lee Goon">
I didn't know this until I installed the demo version of Dreamweaver MX. The
"Welcome" screen came up and Homesite+ caught my eye. I was excited to learn
that Homesite+ comes with Dreamweaver, so I went back and whipped out my
Studio MX CD. Sure enough, there was a Homesite+ folder on that CD with the
installation file.

For those of you who have stayed with CF Studio 5 because you didn't like
the Dreamweaver UI but were craving the CFMX support, your answer is in
Homesite+. So if you have the retail version of Dreamweaver MX or Studio MX,
check out Homesite+.

You can find more information about Homesite+ on Macromedia's web site too.
</tip>

http://www.goonies.info/
Not the film. The family.