[thelist] TIP: Homesite+ free with Dreamweaver MX

Raymond Camden ray at camdenfamily.com
Fri Mar 21 13:01:20 CST 2003

Be _sure_ to update your HS+ to the latest version. The version on the
CD has a crippled UI, however, the latest version is a darn fine version
and has replace my Studio 5. In fact, you are pretty safe just
considering HS+ as CF Studio 5.02.

Raymond Camden, ColdFusion Jedi Master for Mindseye, Inc
Member of Team Macromedia (http://www.macromedia.com/go/teammacromedia)

Email    : jedimaster at mindseye.com
Blog     : www.camdenfamily.com/morpheus/blog
Yahoo IM : morpheus