[thelist] acces-board.gov - is this a joke?

Crow mister_corvidae at ev1.net
Sat Mar 22 09:59:27 CST 2003

Good Morning Folks
    The alternative navigation for the page is at the very bottom of the
page, at least one scroll possibly 2 depending on the resolution settings of
the viewers monitor. In my opinion and extremely unacceptable place to put
them but who am I <G>. As for the rules being unconventional and making
little or no sense compared to what we see as good design, its a
governmental functionaries pet project, put together by another
functionaries pet crony, and finally deals with all the "Hey Ya'll see what
I can do" aspects to be expected.
    Sounds like I am somewhat negative doesn't it, don't mean it that way,
well  not totally anyway. The only place I could, at this time, suggest
would be sifting thru the site http://www.w3.org/ , I have found them
helpful at times.
    Sincerely
        Crow