[thelist] cre at te magazine folds, other alternatives?

James Rankin J.Rankin at macunlimited.net
Sat Mar 22 08:12:06 CST 2003

   Hi Rachel,

Sorry to read about Cre at te online's demise. I
guess it all started to go wrong when they
decided to drop the cover disc from their
magazine and have their stuff online :(

Anyway, back to the magazines. Other than
Computer Arts Special there is another very
similar type of 'one-off' print magazine
that is available; Practical Web Projects from

http://www.paragon.co.uk/

You could also tryout Mac Design Online's print
version, er, that's of course if you're a mac
user, at http://www.macdesignonline.com/

The only other resource that I can think of
that you maybe looking for is a web site called

http://the-internet-eye.com/

They've got absolutely bucket loads of toots.
I haven't even begun to browse any of their
stuff yet. Quite a daunting task in itself!

There's two other online resources that you
could tryout,

http://www.deezin.com/

or,

http://www.wpdfd.com/