[thelist] acces-board.gov - is this a joke?

CV cervantes_vive at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 22 09:44:21 CST 2003

I did not find the site innaccsessible. The java did
not get in the way of my screen reader, in fact had it
not been pointed out I would not know it's there.

there is a very helpful msg up top

'navigation bar hover buttons; duplicate links at
bottom of page'

followed by a link to skip right to the bottom
navigation.

or is there further content I am not reaching?