[thelist] Servlet Image Manipulation

ted serbinski tss24 at cornell.edu
Sun Mar 23 23:15:59 CST 2003

Hi guys!

Well I'm trying to develop a servlet to manipulate images, mainly create
thumbnails, resize images, and perform maybe a few other basic
manipulations.

But what is the best way to do this? I have been looking into ImageMagick,
but sheesh, I'm having trouble running the included Test.java file (got it
compile finally though), I just get run time errors.

Anyone know of any other scripts/programs out there that might help me out?
I've been searching for a while now but just can't find something easy
enough to use.

Ideally, if I could just import some jar or java file, and then do like
simple function calls, that would be perfect. Any ideas?

Thanks

ted