[thelist] evolt.org update

Elfur Logadottir elfur at elfur.is
Tue Mar 18 14:00:45 CST 2003

Hello evolters

As you've probably noticed we've been having problems with our DNS setup.

For a million different and equally as bad reasons we are having problems
updating the DNS records. It is probably going to take another day or two
to get the domain up and running again, but we are working on getting
things online as fast as possible.

In the meantime, the lists are working via lists.css-discuss.org, so you
can post questions and comments to thelist at lists.css-discuss.org. We plan
to post all updates to http://evolt.org.uk, but if you need further
information feel free to contact me offlist.

We thank you for your patience and look forward to being able to return to
our regular programming.

Elfur Logadóttir
on behalf of evolt.org