[thelist] TIP: Homesite+ free with Dreamweaver MX

Raymond Camden ray at camdenfamily.com
Mon Mar 24 09:59:27 CST 2003

I believe it's the same differences of HS and CFS - I think only CFS
(and now HS+ 5.2) has the RDS integration and the database stuff. I've
never used HS (well, not for many years) so I can't say for sure.

I believe the two main versions now are:

HS 5.2 ('normal' Homesite)
HS+ 5.2 (ColdFusion Studio)

Raymond Camden, ColdFusion Jedi Master for Mindseye, Inc
Member of Team Macromedia (http://www.macromedia.com/go/teammacromedia)

Email    : jedimaster at mindseye.com
Blog     : www.camdenfamily.com/morpheus/blog
Yahoo IM : morpheus