[thelist] Test

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Thu Mar 27 08:09:58 CST 2003

Ping.

... ping - ping - ping ----- *PING* ... ricochet rabbit!

Just testing.  I've sent a few mails over the past 2 or 3 weeks.  I'm not sure they are getting through.

Aardy, can you send me a note to let me know if this one shows up on the list for everyone?

Thanks!

RonL.

<tip author="RonL" type="Brio Color Picker">
There's a lot of general web design color pickers out there.

Here's one I built for folks who work with the Brio reporting package software.  You can
download it from the end of the text, just above the screen shot ... but it will only work if you
have Brio.

http://www.fangsnclaws.com/Brio/brio_tip9.html
</tip>