[thelist] dynamic generated content breaking my pages!

Nicky Thompson nicky.thompson at Rightmove.co.uk
Thu Mar 27 11:10:40 CST 2003

hello all

I have a page which has content coming out of a database, and I'm having
trouble making this content adhere to my existing css styles on the site.
Has anyone had similar problems?

What astounds me (perhaps it shouldn't?) is that while I write this:

so that anything in $content is also inside my styled P tags and should
abide by those rules (I think it should, anyway) that isn't happening - At
the first p tag of the generated content it defaults to ... um, default (ie,
minus my nice margins etc.)

Hoping for any ideas :)
Cheers
Nicky