[thelist] Client Problem

abbey abbey at abbeyink.com
Thu Mar 27 21:07:05 CST 2003

On Thu March 27 2003 6:15 pm, Derry Talvain wrote:
> It is certainly something for others to consider when asking questions
> on this list (if there hasn't already been a thread on this).

As a subcontractor, I usually do not post queries about sites unless I have
the primary contractor/client's permission. Then, I usually have the site in
a test area -- for example: http://me.com/testing/.

This is a public mail list, not private correspondence and it's too bad you're
in trouble now. You might want to find a test area to post pages/files for
critique and/or troubleshooting so as to avoid this problem in the future.
You may also want to reconsider what you write and/or ask regarding a site.

I don't run the list or have anything to do with it other than to use it and
learn from it. But, my approach to this and any other list has always been to
try and post only those things that are meant for public record. Otherwise,
it's like that spilled milk -- once it's spilled, all you can do is try to
mop it up.

--
<abbey />