[thelist] Site Critique - www.nyniag.ang.af.mil

Benjer futureweb at macmail.com
Fri Mar 28 09:02:53 CST 2003

On 28/3/03 2:23 pm, "Daniel Frey" <danieljohnfrey at yahoo.com> wrote:

> http://www.nyniag.ang.af.mil
>
> Any and all comments will be appreciated.

Firstly these are all critiques - I like the general design of the site.

Personally I Hate these pages where I have to "ENTER" site the whole reason
im there is to look at the site.

Home:
First visit I missed the main nav on the top right and all I noticed were
the two sets of links. Can u make more of the top nav?
The nav also jumps around on different pages due to the headings.

I don¹t get what the image is saying to me?
Fuel your future
With $20,000 in student loan repayments

So I am a student and I have debts and what? Career.

Or my future is £20,000 debt?

CAREERS:
The back to top links don¹t take me to the top of the page so I can use the
main nav.

GENERAL:

Can you increase the leading on the bodytext, its a little close together
even for my 20-20 vision. Specially as a serif face. Seems quite small too.
Sometimes this can be a mac specific text problem - im using ie5.2 OSX.

benjer