[thelist] Mozilla and Select

Raymond Camden jedimaster at mindseye.com
Fri Mar 28 09:27:44 CST 2003

I've seen this before but it hasn't really been an issue till now: Every
now and then, Mozilla (1.3 now) will render a select box and show an
item as selected when it is not. I can even view source and see that
it's not selected. At the same time, I've also seen it show an item as
NOT selected, and when I view source, I clearly see the right source
there. It's defintely not a typo or anything because it works correctly
in IE. This seems to only occur w/ multi-style select boxes. Anyone else
seen this?

Raymond Camden, ColdFusion Jedi Master for Mindseye, Inc
Member of Team Macromedia (http://www.macromedia.com/go/teammacromedia)

Email    : jedimaster at mindseye.com
Blog     : www.camdenfamily.com/morpheus/blog
Yahoo IM : morpheus