[thelist] Scheduling Software on the web

Debbe Watson debbe1 at swbell.net
Fri Mar 28 16:52:17 CST 2003

Take a look at http://www.kidasa.com/pc/comparison.htm

-----Original Message-----
From: thelist-bounces at lists.evolt.org
[mailto:thelist-bounces at lists.evolt.org] On Behalf Of Nan Smith
Sent: Friday, March 28, 2003 4:24 PM
To: thelist at lists.evolt.org
Subject: [thelist] Scheduling Software on the web

Hi all,
The tiny (not for profit) summer swim and tennis club that
I do the website for is looking for web scheduling
software that is under $100, so the manager can schedule
lifeguards who are sometimes teaching swim lessons,
coaching swim team, or life guarding, and tennis staff
doing similar jobs. There are about 30 employees that get
scheduled (mostly high school and college kids).
Yeah, yeah, I could create this whole thing in PHP and
mySQL, but if a software program is out there that would
meet our needs, I would rather get it, since we have some
money in the budget. In my dreams, I see a program that
would reside on the Club laptop, let the manager create
the schedule, and then, boom, upload it to the website.
Do any of you gurus know of such a program or do I have to
do it?
TIA
Nan

http://evolt.org/help_support_evolt/