[thelist] doctype mess up

Mark Groen mark at markgroen.com
Fri Mar 28 17:27:56 CST 2003

On March 28, 2003 at 14:36, Tom Dell'Aringa wrote:

> DOCTYPE. I want to know if this combination will cause any problems.

IIRC, think the reason I didn't use the xml version was that on my own site, it was
not a true xml document and obvious to anyone remotely familiar with xml that it
really is an xhtml page and the site owner would therefore be a poseur.
Somewhere along the way I made a typo, (forget where) and then nothing
showed at all on the page and got a deja vu of javascript debugging and went
yuck; decided after I fixed my typo that it wasn't worth creating xml unless you
were actually going to use it properly.

Not real scientific but hth, .........

Regards,

	Mark Groen