[thelist] site check please

rudy r937 at interlog.com
Mon Mar 31 17:18:07 CST 2003

> http://www.thermon.com
>
> What I'd like to know is if any of you have any troubles with the
> site...anything, would you please let me know?

same black hole if i decline the activex in ie6

semifalls apart in netscape 4, but shows encouraging signs of being easy to
fix

i was intrigued by the "select your geographic area" feature which stopped
working once i had chosen one -- it could as easily have been implemented on
all pages, a good idea thrown away once i entered the site

but without me saying yes to activex, there's a big black hole

also, as a canadian, i could resent how you do not consider canada worthy of
inclusion in the americas, but instead, i will applaud your perspicacity, we
really don't consider the americas to be worthy of inclusion in canada

;o)