[thelist] Language include

Pall Musaev pall at psyndi.com
Tue Jun 17 17:06:38 CDT 2003

G'day all, thank you for all the help I received regarding this topic. I
have a request from all the pros with including another language within your
website.

I have my page setup like so:
http://www.iskramag.org/carrot/russian.htm

----------
<head>
<title>russian test</title>
</head>
email</p>

And am I correct on the following assumptions?

1) Because I specify the "charset" the users browser will switch to it
automatically and display the correct characters?

2) users do not need to download anything to see my russian text

3) what is the best method to include just a few sentences of russian text,
rather than specifying the charset for the whole document, can I do it for
specific <p>'s?

I appreciate all the feedback that this list produces, thank you.

.pall