[thelist] feedback on design layout

ted serbinski tss24 at cornell.edu
Wed Jun 18 00:48:27 CDT 2003

Hi guys! I seem to be stuck on a design I'm working on, not in the sense I
don't know what to design, but rather, does this look good? I mean after
working on a design for a good 10 hours I've lost track of how this really
sits in the eyes of one who has yet to see the design.

The design can be found here:
http://www.cilon.com/temp/layout04.gif

Basically, what are your thoughts? Colors good? Layout? Is something missing
(this seems to be my train of thought but I can't figure out what)? Keep in
mind, this is a small brochure site, with a focused audience of BMW owners.

Thanks,
ted