[thelist] Online Image resizer

Daniel Fascia danfascia at totalise.co.uk
Wed Jun 18 19:28:47 CDT 2003

Thanks John, its not that I couldn't write one too if I had time but I
am going to sweden tomorrow and I just decided to
hack together a quick travelblog so that everyone can enjoy the swedish
scenery. I had to take into account the fact taht
it is unlikely the PC's I will get access to will have any image
software... in fact, even CF card readers are a longshot I think

www.fascianewmedia.co.uk/sweden
"enjoy sweden with me" evolters...