[thelist] Online Image resizer

george donnelly list at zettai.net
Wed Jun 18 19:47:13 CDT 2003

[Daniel Fascia wrote (danfascia at totalise.co.uk) on 6/18/03 6:42 PM]

> I know there are many scripts around to do this but what I am looking
> for is an actual site or hosted script that I can fire an image at and
> it will resize it to my specs and display onscreen for me to download.
>
> There used to be many tools like this years ago but I can't find any
> these days...

if you install ImageMagick then it can do this for you. If you install it on
a nix server, man convert for more information.

<-->
george donnelly - http://www.zettai.net/ - "We Love Newbies" :)
Zope Hosting - Dynamic Website Design - Search Engine Promotion
Yahoo, AIM: zettainet - MSN: zettainet at hotmail.com - ICQ: 51907738