[thelist] Radio Button Color Problem

Wendy twendyt at netscape.net
Thu Jun 19 12:16:44 CDT 2003

I'm trying to design a web page for an iPaq running Windows Pocket PC 2002 and would really like to use radio buttons, but they look terrible.

The background is white and square.

I searched through the messages here and found a work-a-round, but it doesn't work for the iPaq because it doesn't support STYLES.

Does anyone have a solution to "good looking" buttons for an iPaq?

Wendy