[thelist] IDE for web developers

Chris Johnston chris at fuzzylizard.com
Tue Jun 24 07:53:10 CDT 2003

> my current setup is VIM, (a vi clone), and so basically i use alert('debug
> message') for debugging.

What OS are you using?

> i was wondering what tools people on the list use for developing web apps.
> do people have different editors/ debuggers for javascript and ASP.

I may be shot down for this, but I use Dreamweaver to develop all my
websites. However, I don't use the wysiwyg part of it, except for some
quick layout. I really like the code editing features and site management
tools within the program.

If you are developing asp websites then interdev may be the way to go.

--
Chris Johnston

chris at fuzzylizard.com
www.fuzzylizard.com