[thelist] IDE for web developers

Christopher Joseph christopher at ideadesigners.com
Tue Jun 24 07:59:14 CDT 2003

David Turner wrote:
> i was wondering what tools people on the list use for developing web apps.
> do people have different editors/ debuggers for javascript and ASP.

Macromedia MX isn't a bad interface but the autocomplete feaures and
source code navigation is a little less intuitive than the Borland IDE
...... eclipse.org is definately up and coming with many different
plugins that promote its use as a single IDE for all - however I am not
sure it supports ASP yet.

I am sure someone else will pick me up on that!

--
Christopher Joseph

[Internet]
http://www.ideadesigners.com  [iseries & web technologies]