[thelist] Advertising Slot Management System (open source)

Steve Purkiss steve at purkiss.com
Tue Jun 24 12:35:24 CDT 2003

Hi,

Thought you may be interested to know that I've put my conversion of the
excellent Meeting Room Booking System (http://mrbs.sourceforge.net) onto
SourceForge.net

It's a simple system for recording who has booked adverts in one or many
publications in one or many slots. I should imagine it would be useful to
many small publishers who do this manually at the moment, or on
spreadsheets, so feel free to use it as you wish.

So far it's only one day's work (plus one day figuring out SourceForge!),
but all fully working - download at http://sourceforge.net/projects/asms and
see the online demo online at http://www.purkiss.com

Thanks go to the developers of MRBS for an excellent piece of useful
software!

Steve Purkiss
Freelance Internet Consultant, Web Developer, and Open Source Evangelist
Essex, UK
http://www.purkiss.com