[thelist] Non-websafe colors vs. GIF bg's

Taz taz at planet-tolkien.com
Wed Jun 25 07:52:42 CDT 2003

I can't really help you as to whether it's better to use BG's or
non-websafe colours but it seems the right thing to say to *not* use
non-websafe colours.

However I have to say after looking at your site concept, almost every
colour you are using is available (close enough) within the websafe colour
range.

Then again, you also don't have enough of a variety of different colours
for using background images to become a problem. using CSS anyways.

No help at all probably, but another opinion in the bag :]