[thelist] JS and ASP working together - a problem

Tab Alleman Tab.Alleman at MetroGuide.com
Fri Jun 27 08:44:16 CDT 2003

Dunstan Orchard wrote:

> The JS error I get speaks of an 'Unterminated string constant'.
>
> P.S. can't show working examples since the dev site is PWD protected.

If you haven't fixed this yet, can you run the script that generates the
error, note the line # that the error occurs on, view source and show us
that line?  (and a few lines above and below).

Sounds like somewhere in your database is a character that HTML ignores,
but JS chokes on.