[thelist] What's causing a psychological block?

Damien COLA damiencola at wanadoo.fr
Sat Jun 28 07:39:08 CDT 2003

If I may suggest something, it would be that you record yourself in
video and talk about what seems important to you. Tell the viewer that
he/she may not be able to get the concept the first time they visit the
site, but prompt them to go back to the site at least a second time. You
know as I do, or is it you who wrote it in your books, that in marketin
if you want people to do something, tell them to do it, don't count on
metaphor and on their own ability to transform ideas into (your)
appropriate action. So tell them in the video, to come back and what
page to read, what to try for dummies.
The vidéo can then be embbed in a flash 6 file, or quicktime.

Cheers,

Cordialement,
  Damien COLA
    http://www.VarMalin.com