[thelist] Open source CMS with deep level hierarchical tree menu

george donnelly list at zettai.net
Mon Jun 30 05:07:22 CDT 2003

[Guy Berresford wrote (Guy.Berresford at uce.ac.uk) on 6/30/03 10:13 AM]

Zope will enable you to do this. http://zope.org (zope.org is a bit of mess,
you might look at plone.org as well)

> I'm looking for a CMS where any search results that you follow, locate you
> withing the sites structure using both a tree menu and a biscuit trail.

well you can build this yourself, but plone/zope comes with this built in.

hth

<-->
george donnelly - http://www.zettai.net/ - "Quality Zope Hosting"
Zope Hosting - Dynamic Website Design - Search Engine Promotion
Yahoo, AIM: zettainet - MSN: zettainet at hotmail.com - ICQ: 51907738