[thelist] Open source CMS with deep level hierarchical treemenu

Steve Purkiss steve at purkiss.com
Mon Jun 30 11:26:44 CDT 2003

Have you looked at http://www.xaraya.com? It's nearing v1.0 and looks v.good
(going to use it for my site when I get the chance!) - different than the
rest of the *nukes, very XML focussed and PHP so doesn't have the steep
learning curve Plone/Zope seem to have...

HTH

Steve Purkiss
Freelance Internet Consultant, Web Developer, and Open Source Evangelist
http://www.purkiss.com