[thelist] free stock photography sites?

ted serbinski tss24 at cornell.edu
Mon Jun 30 17:07:05 CDT 2003

Hi all!

I'm just wondering what free stock photography sites you use that permit you
to use their images in both commericial and non-commericial settings on the
web. So far http://www.sxc.hu/ seems to be the best one, and it doesn't
limit downloads either!

Also, I've been searching for a few hours now, trying to find a great free
stock photography picture of a road perspective, sort of like the one below:
http://www.istockphoto.com/file_closeup.php?id=87757

If anyone comes across any that are free for use, please let me know!
Thanks.

<tip type="css" author="ted serbinski">
For those of you wondering how to test a style sheet designed for printing
without having to print out your page, trying using your browsers "print
preview" button. Not only does this work superbly well, it also saves time
and resources (ink, paper, ect.), and is the easiest solution, often
overlooked because of its simplicity.
</tip>

ted