[thelist] Site Critique Please

Norman Bunn norman.bunn at craftedsolutions.com
Mon Jun 30 18:25:53 CDT 2003

At 06:47 PM 6/30/2003, you wrote:
>I just made this website for the place I work.  Could you all check it
>out and give me some helpful criticism.  I know the site isn't coded to
>any standards.  I am looking more for look and ease of use criticism.
>Go to: http://ebaybidpro.com <http://ebaybidpro.com/>
>
>Thanks,
>Josh

Somewhat secondary to your request, ebay might get rather upset with you
using their logo and name without permission.

Also, as a customer I am not giving a third party site my ebay ID and
password without some real assurances of its safekeeping.  As a company,
there are very large liability issues that will need to be addressed.  I
would treat the ebay information as valuable as credit card numbers.

Norman
www.CraftedSolutions.com
803-405-1008